Tuesday, October 11, 2016

A'ho,

First of all I would like to say thank you to all of the souls checking  out my blog  today.  I am writing this article to tell everyone what my blog about and a little about myself.

I Am Danielle Tharp, my spiritual name is Blue Lunar Nite. I Am a Rainbow Warrior.

The Rainbow Warriors Prophecy speaks of a time,

" When the Earth is sick and dieing, and the birds are falling out of the sky,
a new Tribe will emerge, this Tribe of many colors, will be made up of
all races, creeds, colors, and religions. They are sent here to teach Humanity
how to Communicate with Great Spirit (Grandfather)
 and Connect with Great Mother (Earth) ounce agian.
This New Tribe will be know as The Warriors of the Rainbow"

Cree and Hopi Prophecy of the warriors of the rainbow .



That is exactly what this page is about.

Here I will write about ways to connect with the source(Higher Power).
wether it through mindfullness meditation, grounding, the medicine wheel, visaulizations, chanting, yoga, channeled writing, or prayer.

Here I will teach the ancient  ways to the new age.

I am sure some of you are wondering by this piont, what exactly is The Red Road?

 Wikipedia Defines The Red Road as:
The red road is a modern, English-language concept of the right path of life, as inspired by some of the beliefs found in a variety of Native American spiritual teachings. The term is used primarily in the Pan-Indian and New Age communities, and rarely among traditional Indigenous people, who have terms in their own languages for their spiritual ways. Native Americans' spiritual teachings are diverse. While some peoples share common elements in their beliefs, the cultures are highly individualized. The ceremonies and many of the beliefs are unique to the people of these diverse bands, tribes and nations.



To me Walking The Red Road is so much more than that. The Red Road is the spiritual path, knowing that all things in the Universe were created by Great Spirit, and that all things are connected. When you walk The Red Road, you walk hand in hand with  Great Spirit. Knowing that you are one with all that is.  To walk the Red Road is to know you will one day cross over to the Spirit World and you will not be afraid.

I will end this article with this.

Black Elk's Prayer for All Life

"Hear me, four quarters of the world--a relative I am! Give me the strength to walk the soft earth, a relative to all that is! Give me the eyes to see and the strength to understand, that I may be like you. With your power only can I face the winds.
Great Spirit, Great Spirit, my Grandfather, all over the earth the faces of living things are all alike. With tenderness have these come up out of the ground. Look upon these faces of children without number and with children in their arms, that they may face the wind and walk the good road to the day of quiet.
This is my prayer; hear me now!"

This is Blue Lunar Night signing off, until tomorrow.

#WalkingTheRedRoadTogether
#RainbowWarriorsUnite
#WeAreOne


17 comments:

  1. Love reading ...Keep writing sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Danielle...Look forward to hearing more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all teachers as well as students. You have learned yet another way to teach sister. Continue your bold lust for life! blessed be...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aho my sister! Bowing to the dreamer of wankan tanka!even something as perfect and complete as a rainbow... has learned to bow. Aho

    ReplyDelete