Sunday, January 15, 2017

collaborators

🌈A'ho, Namaste, and Infinite Blessings Tribe🌈



We are currently looking for spiritual writers/collaborators for this website www.walkingtheredroadtogether.blogspot.com. My vision for this site is a strong group of spiritual collaborators that are from all different walks of life(different paths), different regions, countries, different religions, different perspectives. All coming together for the good of Our Planet(Mother Gaia), and the good of The Human Race. In a non judgmental, caring environment, where infinite spiritual growth is possible.




The Red Road is the Native American road to Spirituality, or the Journey Within Ones-Self and you see "we are all simply walking each other home(back to our own souls)."





If you are interested please contact me on here, on my Facebook page Danielle Nichole Tharp or @ bluelunarnite@gmail.com


Happy Son-day All!!!

777
 33


In Lakesh Ala Kin, I Am Another You
🌈🐝🌈


Be sure to follow us on Google+ to see all of the divine light to come!!!



I Am Truly Honored!!! Thank you for the Amazing response on this Light Tribe, I Am Forever Grateful Great Spirit!!!🌈🐍🌈

No comments:

Post a Comment